Greetings and Salutations!
It has been a very long hiatus indeed. I can’t wait for Cindy and I to get back into the swing of things!
So here’s what I’ve been up to since May:
- I went to SDCC! I got to take my brother along with me for his first time ever, AND spent most of my time at #NerdHQ hoping Zachary Levi would see me and fall madly in love with me.
- I went to Placerville, CA in August to compete in their annual demolition derby. Only, UHaul left me and my dad high and dry with no trailer to be found ANYWHERE. Didn’t get to drive, but did get to exalt in my inner redneck warrior.
- I’ve rebranded myself as The Geekie Massage Therapist, as I’ve come to realize, most of my clientele are Le Geek Chic. I’m on the hunt for awesome twin-sized sheets for my massage table! Let me know if you see anything fun: i.e. Star Wars, Transformers, Marvel, dinosaurs, Doctor Who, etc., etc.
- I RAN FROM ZOMBIES! For the second year in a row, I participated in the Run For Your Lives 5k and survived!! Out running zombies is hard work for an asthmatic, let me tell you.
- I WENT TO MAUI! I’ve never been before. I want to go back. It’s beautiful there. I am so very, very grateful that opportunity. Sigh.
- I’m working on a new webseries, Tales of the Sword, created by my dear friend Monica Hafer. I get to be in the first episode. There will be Swordplay! Romance! Comedy! I’m also really proud to announce that my friend and sword-fighting teacher, Jan Bryant is doing the choreography and co-directing with Monica. I love it when my worlds collide. Joining me will be the awesome actors Hans Pasricha and Eric Hunter. We’re shooting soon, stay tuned!